Private testing is available on the Raceway Park of the Midlands Road Course. The general public is welcome, but you do have more track to use if you are accredited. The long course features 2.23 miles with 15 turns of increasing radiuses, decreasing radiuses, long straights, ample passing zones, challenging switchbacks, and a flat out kink.
Spectators, crew, and passengers are welcome at no additional fee. There is no on-premise drinking water or food. Alcohol is not permitted. “Porta-Pottys” on-site. An in-ground city water spigot is now functional. There are two well-stocked and clean gas stations with food about a mile to the North.
Up-front payment is required for reservation. No refunds.
Payment is due at time of reservation, or it will be declined.
- 1-2 drivers: $600.00
- 3-5 drivers: $750.00
- 6-10 drivers: $1,000.00
- Limit of 10 cars and 10 drivers total
- Two (2) cars on the course at a time
- No passing
- Full-face helmet required
- Multiple drivers per car are allowed
- No drifting (you will be fined for damages)
- No motorcycles or go-karts
- Use the booking calendar to determine availability
- The season ends on October 31st, weather dependent.
- Rain or shine
- 8am to 4pm
- You may be rescheduled or canceled with refund if an event is scheduled or management determines unsafe track conditions.
- Short Course: general availability
- Long Course: Road Course Accredited Drivers
There are hotel and campground options for visitors:
- There are two hotels in Glenwood, IA, about 10 minutes East of the track.
- A larger selection of hotels are located in Bellevue, NE, about 16 minutes away, and in Council Bluffs, IA, about 20 minutes away.
- There is a small selection of Campgrounds near the track.
- Primitive on-grounds camping is available with the arrangements of management. Place this in the booking details.
- Find an available date(s) in the booking calendar.
- Fill out the booking form.
- Send payment via PayPal to RPMrace087@gmail.com.
- Send screenshot or forward confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Reservation is not booked until this is received and is due at time of reservation.
- Whitelist the email email@example.com or check your SPAM folder for email confirmations from the booking system.
April 16 – October 31, 2023
You may reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org directly or message us on Facebook for specific questions.