HRMotorsports is back for the 2023 driving school season.
The day consists of around an hour of classroom instruction followed by the rest of the day with instruction on track. Students will begin track training with an instructor for the first half of the day and will be on their own after lunch. Instructors will be available all day, and students will receive a certification card at the end of the day.
- $475 – Advanced Driving School
- $275 – Certification School Day
- $175 – Track day for certified drivers or w/ past racing history
Please reach out to High Rev Driving School for more details.
Save the 2023 season date – Registration links will be posted as soon as they are available.
- APRIL 22nd – register
- MAY 14th
- JULY 15th
- AUGUST 12th
- SEPTEMBER 10th
- OCTOBER 14th
All upcoming event registration located at motorsportreg.com.
Those of you who have taken the driving school already, please sign up as a certified driver and come back out for some laps. If you have not taken the school and want to see what you and your car can do on a racetrack, please get signed up for the driving school.
- DOT or Snell full-face helmet required. No open-face or skull cap helmets.
- Closed-toe shoes and long pants are required.
- See event registration for full list.